All that you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the ideal travel destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an online travel authorization designed for folks that desire to go to Egypt for vacation. This program accelerates the application process to get new visas. The tourists can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to acquire this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just through a web application. This great new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several requirements the vacationers should keep in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are many types of visas, so you have to determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to apply for an electronic visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure to have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you have the online visa you need to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you planned your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind enables a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one person can apply online for all of the tourists, but every one of them should complete and also sign their own forms. This doesn’t apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do so having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 2 days, you do not need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
Should you chose to take some travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you decided to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and return when necessary.